The Pimentel Difference.
Pimentel Construction Co., Inc. is a licensed commercial general contracting company located in Wilmington, Massachusetts. Our senior leadership each has more than thirty years of experience in both the design and construction industries. This experience enables Pimentel the ability to bring the best practices available for management and construction of a wide range of project types. Our commitment to our customers through quality of construction, professional services, cost-conscious value engineering and design alternatives, is the standard for what we do on a daily basis. Our clientele knows this commitment, which is why they continue to call on our company for all their construction needs.
- Provide the personal attention necessary to understand the customer & the customer’s expectations
- Encourage direct contact with Pimentel principals
- Deliver each project on-time and on-budget
- Mitigate risk throughout the project
- Ensure the commitment of every project member to customer satisfaction
- Bring highly skilled workers with the right expertise to every project
- Focus on value engineering & getting the most for the cost
- Maintain the highest level of quality control throughout the project and in collaboration with all third parties
- Leverage design-build practices where appropriate
- Ensure the commitment of every project member to quality
- Maintain strong, lasting relationships with all partners architectural,engineering, and planning firms, as well as subcontractors
- Maintain a record of safety second to none
- Proactively warranty all work
- Ensure the commitment of every project member to customer service
CEO / President
Tony is President and CEO of Pimentel Construction. He has over forty five years of experience in the construction business, and because of his knowledge and relationships with others in the industry, he is known by our customer base as a no nonsense guy who can always get the job completed. Prior to owning Pimentel Construction, Tony helped run and grow Sasso Construction Company where he was Vice President of Operations. Tony is totally committed to the company, his employees, and the customers he works for. He was educated at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and the New Jersey Institute of Technology. He is a former Chapter President for the Association of Facility Engineering and sat on the board for ABC. He is the former chairman of the Board at Austin Preparatory School in Reading, MA and on the Board of Trustees of Plaza South Association in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
VP of Operations
Robert has over thirty five years of experience in the construction field. Starting his career as a designer, Robert worked for Tutela Engineering Associates as a senior project manager in charge of design and specification of commercial and industrial building projects. In 1997, he joined Sasso Construction as a project manager and subsequently Vice President of Construction. Robert’s attention to detail and complete knowledge of proper construction methods is something that our customers greatly appreciate, as this transfers to their projects. Roberts holds a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering from Wentworth institute of Technology.
VP of Construction
VP of Estimating/Project Manager
Meletios (Mike) Dounis